Skip Navigation
  1. home
  2. Foreigner Service
  3. Public Service
  4. Alien Registration

Public Service

Alien Registration

  • This service is for foreign nationals seeking to receive a certificate of domestic residence report from the immigration management office (branch office) and city/gun/gu administrative office
  • This certificate can be received in person by visiting one of the above offices.
  • Applications for online perusal of documents can be checked at the “My Application Results” section.